Re: World Getting Fed up of Unwanted Pakistani Clerics Roaming the Globe
Aug 10, 2005 4:24 PM
Neither you nor I can befool the world. The time has come we must start thinking, encouraging, telling and appreciating the truth. Some truths are reproduced here under.
1. Hindustan was considered a one of the most resourceful country in the world.
2. Mughals and others ruled over Hindustan as well as Hindus, Sikhs majority and Muslim minority by winning wars and fighting.
3. Muslim rulers never imposed Islam on non Muslims. Rather notorious cast system (which now prevail in enlightened Pakistani Punjab too) victimized Hindus, some other lower cast people as well some enlightened people to change their religions.
4. As a reaction, Hindus started victimizing innocent Muslims by depriving them from education, employments and giving them share in the government to satisfy their innerself.
5. Muslim Kings of the States became afraid of new concept of democracy where every man had right to vote and there were chances of losing their kingships because they had been ruling the Hindu majority by gifted states. Hence, they created Muslim league.
6. Only the Islamic scholars were having sense, they opposed division of Hindustan. They were seeing Hindustan where majority of people would be converted to Muslims by their peaceful preaching. Hence they were not contended over small piece of land.
7. Quaid-i-Azam was western minded, qualified and a broad minded leader who was favoring a united India. He joined congress rather joining Muslim league.
8. Narrow mildness of Hindu leaders who were seeing Muslims as their subjects to reverse the Mughals rule discouraged Quaid-i-Azam, who left the Congress and joined Muslim league after 8 years of establishment of Muslim league.
9. British lord was dishonest, biased. He did not do justice with his job at the time of partition. Boundaries demarcation, accession of Kashmir, Gurdaspur and many other districts was not accomplished honestly rather criminal way was adopted by the British in connivance of Hindus.
10. Quaid-i-Azam had a few loyals while majority of the political leaders from West Pakistan were feudal lords, British slaves. Quaid-i-Azam one said that he had Khote sickey in his Pocket..
11. Indian leaders were loyal to their country and nation. In Pakistan only East Pakistani leaders and masses of both parts were loyal to Pakistan.
12. After death of Quaid-i-Azam many popular leaders felt a relief and protected big land lord ships which were abolished in Bharat and East Pakistan, immediately after partition.
13. The role of Urdu and Punjabi speaking bureaucrats (ICS officers) in East Pakistan specially and in West Pakistan generally was a royal type. They were prototype of English Goras, who created hatred among the people of Pakistan by promoting their own languages, confiscating resources of other provinces and keeping the East and West Pakistan back ward except Lahore and Karachi.
14. Later CSP and PCS class emerged which initially performed not very bad but later on became a class of most crook, dirty and corrupt people who made politicians as well as military more corrupt.
15. The corrupt military personals like Col. Ayub Khan got promotion rather being court marshaled due to blessing of partition.